Teach Dual Credit Indiana provides free graduate courses for teachers pursuing dual credit credentialing who are accepted into the program. We cover up to 18 graduate credits for one or more eligible content areas, including communications/speech, economics, English, history, political science, and world languages.
Before registering for courses each semester, teachers should review detailed information on all courses being offered in their content area(s), including course descriptions, syllabi, and prerequisites.
New applicants: Applications are now closed. Applications will reopen in mid-January for consideration for Winter/Spring II 2022 courses and subsequent semesters.
Accepted teachers: Course registration for Winter/Spring 2022 is open for teachers with a master’s degree who are currently teaching dual credit classes. Other teachers will be notified by December 1 if they have an opportunity to register for courses this semester. Course registration closes December 3, 2021.
APPLICATIONS: Applications are now closed. Applications will reopen in mid-January for consideration for Winter/Spring II 2022 courses and subsequent semesters.
COURSE REGISTRATION for Winter/Spring 2022 courses:
- Teachers with a master’s degree who are currently teaching dual credit classes receive priority registration beginning November 16
- All other teachers will be notified of their registration opportunity between November 23-December 1.
- Course registration closes December 3, 2021.
The Quick Look provides a quick overview of every course offered each semester.
Winter/Spring 2022 Courses
Browse the online catalog of Winter/Spring 2022 courses below. Click on the icon above the course title for full course information, including a course description and syllabus.
We also encourage you to use the following resources to plan out courses:
- The Winter/Spring 2022 Quick Look provides an overview of courses being offered
- The 2021-2023 Program Catalog includes detailed information for courses proposed through Winter/Spring 2023 and is updated regularly
- ENGL 511: Instructor updated 11-15-21
- COM 515: Course page updated 11-10-21 with dates, description, and syllabus
- ECON 502: Syllabus added 11-8-21
- ENGL 501 and ENGL 511: dates updated on Sneak Peek 11-4-21
Fall 2021 Courses
Browse all Fall 2021 courses below.
- ENGL 503: Syllabus and instructor updated 9-21-21
- ENGL 510: Syllabus and instructor updated 8-31-21
- ENGL 512: Syllabus updated 8-31-21
- ECON 501: Syllabus updated 9-1-21
- ENGL 511: Syllabus updated 8-4-21; instructor email updated 8-13-21