On this page, you will find a number of resources and links to learn more about Teach Dual Credit Indiana and dual credit credentialing requirements.
Dual Credit Resources
- This one-hour webinar is helpful for any current or future dual credit teachers and features Teach Dual Credit Indiana as well as STEM Teach, a similar program which provides graduate courses as well as professional development in STEM fields. The webinar also covers:
- An overview of how dual credit credentialing is changing as a result of Higher Learning Commission (HLC) guidance
- Information on the impact of these changes to the state of Indiana and Indiana K-12 schools
- Information on how dual credit faculty can access FREE graduate programming opportunities
- This document outlines the changes that will go into effect for dual credit teachers in 2023.
- The Indiana Department of Education includes a number of links to dual credit courses and resources.
- This report, published by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education, provides an overview of the benefits of dual credit and pre-college coursework.
- Learn more about Early College High Schools, which allow high school students to graduate with 15 or more college credits in addition to a high school diploma through dual credit courses. In many Early Colleges, students can graduate with the Indiana College Core, an associate’s degree, or a technical certificate. The Center of Excellence in Leadership of Learning (CELL) is the only organization in Indiana authorized to endorse Early College High Schools.